2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard disk of your computer or other device. The information stored in this file may be sent back to our servers or to the servers of third parties concerned during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code used to make our website function correctly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that your preferences as a user are taken into account. By setting functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. For example, you don't have to enter the same information again and again when you visit our website, and items remain in your shopping cart until you pay. We may set these cookies without your consent.
5. Set cookies
6.1 Manage your consent settings
7. Enable/disable and delete cookies
You can use your web browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to modify your browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in your browser's Help section.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again with your consent when you revisit our websites.
8. Your rights concerning personal data
You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to add to, correct, delete or block your personal data.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer them in their entirety to another data controller.
- Right to object: You may object to the processing of your data. We will comply, unless there are grounds for doing so.
9. Contact details
Website : https://www.ekkopol.com
E-mail : moc.lopokke@tcatnoc
Telephone number: 0658100318